• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Eye tracker

Pepere

Charter Member 2015
would be nice if someone would come up with an eye tracker instead of the hat tracker we have now. Just a thought :mixedsmi:

David

that might be too jumpy...but a thermal tracker that could discern the heat differential of a persons face from the surrounding room temperature and track head movements that way might work - the trick is to keep costs down.

Is it the 'hat hair' thats got you down?...wait till you go bald and that problem 'disappears' :kilroy:

Yes, face tracker. That,s it! Ya the hat is a pain - not with the hair so much but just in general.

David

a 'neural impulse actuator' sounds just a little too Stewie Griffin for me bro...

besides that looks like a much bulkier rig than the IR dot / cap combo and being a class A paranoid - I am left to wonder if my mind would be controlling my views in a flightsim whilst Major League Baseball was reading my thoughts....think about THAT :kilroy:

Back