• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Flight planning software?

D

datter

Any recommendations for decent flight planning software? Preferably something that's not overly complicated, and will run independent of FSX so I can plan some flights while at my laptop and away from my main FSX rig. Somehow I imagine that last bit would be problematic as I assume it would need to be plugged in to FSX somehow or other... but I'm just guessing at that.

Thanks again, maybe one day I'll contribute something more than questions around here. :)

That is something I do not do..but there are some titles out there..But your guess is as good as mine on that..Sorry....

Hopefully you will get some better answers than mine....LOL

Any recommendations for decent flight planning software? Preferably something that's not overly complicated, and will run independent of FSX so I can plan some flights while at my laptop and away from my main FSX rig. Somehow I imagine that last bit would be problematic as I assume it would need to be plugged in to FSX somehow or other... but I'm just guessing at that.

Thanks again, maybe one day I'll contribute something more than questions around here. :)

Hi Datter

I use FSBuild 2.3.1. I use it mainly when I fly my tube-liners.

http://secure.simmarket.com/ernie-alston-fsbuild-2.phtml

There are many packages avalable. It just depends how detailed and accurate you wanna be.

Ben

Back