• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Fokker F-27-500 for FSX!

alain0568

SOH-CM-2024
Hello,

-A new Fokker 27 available on Avsim and Simviation!
Very nice modeling by Benoît Garant, very detailed!
Flies very well!
File: F2751BGT.ZIP
Thank you Benoit for offering us this beautiful model for FSX!
:applause::applause::applause:

Alain
-​

Really stunning

and the rare F.25-500

Thanks Roland

Tiny PS: gauges do not work in P3D4+5 despite being an DLL

Because the 32-bit dll protocol is incompatible with the 64-bit protocol!
JMC

Maybe I was not clear enough, but that what my comment intended to underline (well know issue since V4 and 64 bits...)

Gérard

Thank you for this great aircraft! This is payware quality, and the 32-bit dll works fine with my old FSX setup obviously...

VWRR8D8.jpg

I hope the AFG Caravelle will get the same native FSX treatment at some point. Benoit, I've noticed you were one of the original members of the Allied Flight Group, who built the AFG Caravelle for FS9 back in 2009 or so... Any chance you can convince the other authors to "liberate" the Caravelle?

GDJGy7p.jpg

Here is my version of the AFG Caravelle, converted with McX and with the JustFlight Comet VC. Strictly for personnal use... and with 2 extra engine levers... But it's fun...

Back