• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Formula 1: Bahrain

Hey All,

Be a good race tomorrow - Looks like Ferrari vs red bull.

Boy does it look like I messed up my fantasy team over at gridrival Canadian league. I took Ferrari drivers an Ferrari as my constructor an then both Haas drivers and stroll with stroll as the talent star. I think I may have messed up taking stroll - oh well we will see what the race brings. I still have 8 million to make changes.

-Ed-

Hey All,

Quite the race... I bet the phone lines between Milton Keynes and Honda customer service are burning up...

-Ed-

Hey All,

Could be part or all of it. I read over at F1 technical forum IIRC that red bull did not do even one low fuel run during any of the 6 practice days and so had no idea how the car and it's systems including the fuel system might behave. Could there be multiple issues here?

-Ed-

Nice race, good looking cars, some surprises in teams and drivers performances. Looking forward to the rest of the championship!

Back