• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FreeAirMap

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
FreeAirMap - A moving map for MSFS 2020 P3D FSX

Capture.jpg

Thank you I used Blue Sky Scenery's Moving Map for years and when it shut down it was really disappointing. I use LittleNavMap and like that a lot but it was great to have sectional charts for wherever I was flying to check the elevations and the controlled areas. I try to fly like real life when I fly and not just a straight shot gps no matter what the controlled or the prohibited areas are located on your track.

Thank you I used Blue Sky Scenery's Moving Map for years and when it shut down it was really disappointing. I use LittleNavMap and like that a lot but it was great to have sectional charts for wherever I was flying to check the elevations and the controlled areas. I try to fly like real life when I fly and not just a straight shot gps no matter what the controlled or the prohibited areas are located on your track.
From what I have read in the manual, this will show sectionals. Don't know how to set it up for that mode.

Documentation here

Last edited:
No use to me either as I refuse to buy anything that starts with 'I something' as it's just overpriced gimmickry and the equivalent can be had for much cheaper and in many cases with better quality/usability.

No use to me either as I refuse to buy anything that starts with 'I something' as it's just overpriced gimmickry and the equivalent can be had for much cheaper and in many cases with better quality/usability.
To each his own and as the song goes if you can't please everyone you gotta please yourself.

Or, from a better song, "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you might find, you get what you need!" 🎸🥁🎷🎤

Nothing negative or disparaging intended gray eagle, just a simple comment that you obviously misconstrued. As for the song lyric, you posted the first one so I thought you would appreciate the second, but apparently not! :oops:

Nothing negative or disparaging intended gray eagle, just a simple comment that you obviously misconstrued. As for the song lyric, you posted the first one so I thought you would appreciate the second, but apparently not! :oops:
Sorry, I took it the wrong way mate! ;)

Back