• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FS 2024 Aircraft List

DennyA

SOH-CM-2023
Well, big-time spoilers for next Wednesday’s announcement, but couldn’t resist looking. Some real surprises here! Really doubly excited for FS2024 now.

dd079d8e-e4ac-477a-8094-622fc0b3ff1c_text.gif

Last edited:
I'll buy it, but more and more, this is becoming a rich man's hobby...

Considering I've spend two grand om my computer upgrade and a few hundred on a new Hotas the price of a new sim is peanuts really, especially with that list of aircraft included... But for now 'll let others find the bugs for a bit, I still remember the frustrations I had the first months after the release of Fs2020.

I have a sinking feeling that my MS 2020 add-ons free or otherwise are going to be a real mess to bring into MS 2024. There are some notable aircraft duplcations between the two sims, and we have dozens and dozens of liveries, terrain enhancements, airports to contend with. All I bet will need some developer update which we will have to wait for. Some will never get updated. As for career mode..., as long as I can go to my local airport and show my MS2024 high scoring career certificate, rent and fly a Cessna, that's a real value. Otherwise...

Trying to work out what benefit there is in the Aviators edition over the Premium deluxe in terms of additional aircraft. I was assuming that the all aircraft from my 2020 Premium de-luxe edition will automatically be included in my Library as well as all the Local Legends & Famous Flyers that I have bought?

I'm also waiting for the Steam version to come out. And I'm not planning on the Premium Deluxe version anymore. I bought that one for 2020, not making that mistake anymore.

Priller

It says that the Aviator edition includes 30 Marketplace Microsoft developed aircraft developed between 2021 and 2024, but doesn't list them. If we already have most/all of them, are they going to be updated from the present releases, and will the present releases update if owned/installed in FS2020 folders?

It says that the Aviator edition includes 30 Marketplace Microsoft developed aircraft developed between 2021 and 2024, but doesn't list them. If we already have most/all of them, are they going to be updated from the present releases, and will the present releases update if owned/installed in FS2020 folders?
Probably the entire Local legends set and a few extras updated for 2024. Crossing over products from 2020 to 2024 is a big unknown.

Interesting that they showed an avatar mode for some missions. Avatar mode was one thing I really liked in P3D, you could jump out of your aircraft, walk around and explore, even jump into a different aircraft and fly it, I wonder how far this will go in FS2024.

Intersting the fourth 'Aviator' version of the. 70$ more than premium, but you get 'the entire fleet of 30 Microsoft-published Marketplace aircraft developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator between 2021 and 2024'. Since I already purchased most of them I suspect there is not need to pay the extra. There are at least a few aircraft in premium I would want to fly so will probably get it,

Steam edition of Premium Deluxe version for me. I've got all the Local Legends and Famous Flyers that I want, so the Aviator edition is a bit superfluous.

Back