• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSAdventureSky Flights new Forum

gera

Members +
My site host just made available a Forum-Page for all users so I decided to open mine up.....give it a try, am not sure it works at all!!!! :isadizzy:...but if it does it will be a nice place to talk about my Flights with anyone interested......:kilroy:

http://www.freewebs.com/adventuresky

Gera, I got a idea for a advanture. Would it be possible for a Cuban Missle crisis adventure?

Gera, I got a idea for a advanture. Would it be possible for a Cuban Missle crisis adventure?

Sounds interesting!!!....let me do some reading on it and see what I can model....do you know if there are any war ships models for it???.....

How about-

" At Florida´s First Recon Squadron Naval Base the horns started to blow!!!!! as Three Orion radar planes took off to the coast of Cuba. Two Russian freighters had crossed the LINE!!!!!!!!!....The Epocalipse of man could be near!!!!!!!:kilroy::kilroy:

Back