• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSDT KMEM in P3DV5

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
Has any one here successfully installed FSDT KMEM scenery in P3D V5.3 without any bleed thru of stock P3D5 objects etc?

I have it installed in P3DV4.3. P3DV5.3 scenery will sometimes bleed their stock objects thru onto airport sceneries that are not meant for P3D V5

AFAIK, FSDT isn't planning on updating KMEM for P3D V5. Otherwise, there is the exclude options that can to be done in ADE, for me, that is a royal

pain.

GrayEagle - no not installed that one. Yes the bleed through is an issue - depends on the developer- some use a lot of default objects etc and therefore not many excludes in the older scenery others do the lot so you don't get stock stuff showing. You never know which so yes the only answer is to do the ADE route and bring up the stock airport delete all the scenery objects and then put the ADE files into the scenery folder for the airport. If stuff seems missing then you may have to go back and be a bit more selective on what you delete when you bring up the bgl for the stock airport again.

I have had to abandon a number of older sceneries simply because they are designed in the older cartographic map of previous sim versions and there have been a few that are seriously mislocated in P3DV5 - no answer to that one except delete them and see if something can be done to enhance the stock airport.

On a brighter note I have found the ADE is very useful for modifying stock airports that are shall we say barren or need some changes- works a treat!

Back