• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSN Development Group AT-802

Scorch00

Members +
This AT-802 seems to remain the only version for FSX and P3D, granted earlier versions of P3D. Does anyone know if anyone from the original organization is still around? Or maybe the original modeler is still a user here? I know there was some issues with the organization at the time and the project never fully came to fruition. That drama aside, I ask as there are literally a ton of people that have pinged me over the last year asking for an updated AT-802 series after I released a few updated paints of the wheeled and float airtankers. In particular the twin seat variant. I know FSN was planning on releasing the twin seat version, but only the single seat one was the only one we ever got before the organization disbanded. The 802 is a pretty unique airplane and being able to have several variations of it is appealing for a lot of people that see them flying in their locales. Or they fly them themselves. I had planned on doing a simple remap of the wings on the 802, but without any way of getting in contact with them, it's been a project I've just shelved. It again, would be cool if maybe we could get the twin seat version too and address the wing remapping for textures, and of course the P3Dv4 PBR stuff. Thanks in advance for any info.

Back