• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX: Gold Edition

D

declan

hey
here in Australia, the best value FSX package has just been released: FSX Gold Edition. The Package Contains FSX Deluxe (relatively rare in Australia ) and acceleration. This can be found if you look around for just under $50.

I was wondering if this has been released overseas?

hey
here in Australia, the best value FSX package has just been released: FSX Gold Edition. The Package Contains FSX Deluxe (relatively rare in Australia ) and acceleration. This can be found if you look around for just under $50.

I was wondering if this has been released overseas?

$50!!! I payed $87 today! :banghead:

Oh yes, how do you think I came over to the dark side? :d

It retailed here for $50.00 US too, but I have a good friend that works at Wally World (Wal-Mart) who got it for me at his cost ($30.00 US).

Caz

I bought it for 49.95 at Wally World...... Now I have two coppies of it...Don't ask....LOl :banghead:

Just picked up FSX gold and it cost me normal price 39.99 from our usual computer gamer game and tech centre. Computers and tech/Games in Green Bay WI have been dropping in Price. Think im going to pounce on a great mother board AMD deal for a new test computer build.

Back