• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Messerschmitt Me-262B-1c "White 1"

Roger

Senior Administrator
Thanks Jens-Ole.:ernae:
Strangely though Fuselage 3.dds was different in my default. I had to add the canopy interior?

262B.jpg

Hi,

Good to see the B-1c paint is up and flying!

I have checked my uploaded zip and the correct fuselage3.dds texture should be allright. Can you please post more info on the problem.

Best regards
Jens-Ole

Jens,

The canopy frames are white in the VC and outside views using the Fuselage 3.dds file included with your repaint. If you look at the same file in the texture.35 paint that came with the package you will see the frame layout. For some reason this framing is missing from the Fuselage 3.psd file in the paintkit.

Barry

Sorry, my mistake. :redf:

I have just uploaded the necessary Fuselage 3.psd file to the library here, and it should be available soon. Look for Replacement texture for Flight Replicas Me-262B.

This is not to be used with the single-seater Me-262A.

Mike

Back