• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Native Airliners

An-225

Charter Member
Hi everyone, I recently went on a trip to Japan (flew on the A380 and a 777-200ER), and I am back to flight simming after a long hiatus due to a RAM problem.

I have moved off GA and military, and now want to sim with airliners (at least, after the trip), and I am looking for high-quality jetliners. Any recommendations for FSX Native (bump-mapping and self shadowing) modern airliners are appreciated (payware and freeware welcome).

I have searched quite a bit, and this is all I can find (with bump mapping/shadows):

PMDG 747-400
PMDG MD-11
POSKY 737NG

Thanks in advance. ;)

I've both of those PMDG aircraft....suprisingly easy on fps and extremely well designed,and complicated:redf:,aircraft. Cannot rate these highly enough if you are a tube-liner fan.Be prepared to put in the time by ****:d
CaptainSim also have some FSX native airliners.........727 (no vc panel however:censored:) and 757.

Thanks for the help guys...I suspect that this is it in terms of airliners with FSX special features, so making a decision on one shouldn't be hard. ;)

Back