• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX / P3D JoinFS Multiplayer

Dangerousdave26

Admin
Staff member
Last week I got our Teamspeak 3 server running and came to the conclusion that I could also get JoinFS running.

It now is installed and running. Tako_kichi, Srgalahad and I tested it last week and it worked. P3D to MS2020. We did not have FSX up and running but I am sure it works.

Both of them can be found at the same address.

ts3.sim-outhouse.net

I am not sure how often any of us will get on it but we used to have a lot of fun flying online. Hopefully we can capture some of those days again.

The other day Edakridge and I flew out of NAS Pensacola getting "back in the cockpit" with the Navy and JoinFS worked great for us and I love my new computer and Prepar3D V4.5. I haven't flown with the virtual U.S. Navy since my FSX days and "Navy Chief". Sure miss flying with Pete on here. Hope you are doing ok "Chief"

Back