• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Steam Edition in-game

• Thread starter Deleted member 168461
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 168461

Good night,

The game sometimes crashes when I click on options in the menu, when I click the right mouse button (Ex: Air traffic) and when I change the view of the plane I'm piloting. So, it happens when quickly click on menu options, when changing views and anything. When I slowly click on lists at menu EX: I fly up plane then cruise, I go have lunch or dinner and when I come back the game still stays. I don't get it what wrong with that situation.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz.
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB.

I tried to do the internet speed test online and it says: "Your Internet connection is very fast. Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing and gaming at the same time." I don't know what they means, but when I play others games on Steam it runs fine and I have a PC Desktop Windows 10.

This is what I got from someone else.

"Hard to say based on the example. It could be a gauge issue from the last flight, or a memory issue.

My suggestion would be to look at the error report or, if running FSUIPC, look at the log report."

Consider updating the title to describing whats happening, not many people will click on the title you have.

So, what should I do? Is that game too old then dieing or something proper game?

Back