• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

FSX Visual Problem

cputters

Charter Member 2012
Hi guys

Just looking for some knowledge on a visual issue I'm having regarding other aircraft in FSX.

Currently, all aircraft are out of visual range at 0.2 miles. I've tried the fsx.cfg fix where the SmallPartRejectRadius=1.0

I've also changed the level of detail radius to max.

Other details:

FSX Acceleration
Win7 64bit
Resolution - 1920x1200x16
Target frame rate - 22
Global textures = Very high

Not sure if there's anything else.

Thanks for the input.

It's the SmallPartRejectRadius entry that's causing the problem. Try removing it entirely.

That entry stops FS from displaying small parts below a certain size to help frame rates. When an AI aircraft gets further away it falls below that level and vanishes from view.

Hi guys

Just looking for some knowledge on a visual issue I'm having regarding other aircraft in FSX.

Currently, all aircraft are out of visual range at 0.2 miles. I've tried the fsx.cfg fix where the SmallPartRejectRadius=1.0

I've also changed the level of detail radius to max.

Other details:

FSX Acceleration
Win7 64bit
Resolution - 1920x1200x16
Target frame rate - 22
Global textures = Very high

Not sure if there's anything else.

Thanks for the input.

Did you use Jesus' online tweaker by any chance?

Because when i did i had the same problem but I fixed it somehow, I thing Dave is right.

Anyway, good luck :salute:

Back