• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Aeromarine 39B FSXA P3D

Spad54

SOH-CM-2024
This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video

Got it right after I saw your post. Very nice package, I like the variety of paint jobs and the configuration options. :encouragement:

Well done, sir! This goes beyond low and slow, to serene and stately! A satisfied customer indeed!

-Mike Z.

The aircraft looks amazing, so does the scenery. Could you tell me what type of scenery enhancements were used. The trees look fantastic.

Thanks,

Rob

This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video

This link will remain active indefinably. It was built at the request of a member of the Old Rhinbeck Aerodrome team to generate a plan to restore the only remaining airframe (in pieces). Have fun with it.

Back