• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Aeromarine 39B

Spad54

SOH-CM-2024
This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video

Thanks a lot

If you ever run out of ideas

some more Aeronca's , some Bellanca ( elder Cruisair ... )

Anyway glad you still think about FSX/P3D

Roland

You always do this to me

Every time I think that I have more aircraft than I can ever fly and won't buy any more, you go and release another gem.

Curse you Golden Age Simulations :wavey:

I now have to go pry open the wallet that I chained shut.

This project was inspired by a fellow enthusiast who wished to bring attention this forgotten and yet historic aircraft. It will not be available to the general public until Sept 11. We are offering it here discounted 20% from list to the SOH community in recognition of the many years of support shown for our projects. The model features both land and sea planes with historically correct liveries. It is compatible with FSXA and all versions of P3D including V6.

12.00 USD. Offer expires 9.4.23

Link
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3417691

Product Video

The offer has been extended indefinitely

Back