• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Meyers OTW-160

Spad54

SOH-CM-2024
Probably the last biplane trainer purchased for war time use, The OTW series feature a fusion of old and new technologies. Originally designed as a fully acrobatic sport biplane, as the war approached the OTW was produced as a training aircraft for the CAA from 1939 - 1943. It featured an airfoil used by the RAF in WW1 with the all aluminum fuselage used in all modern fighters of the day and beyond. As with all our projects we offer it here first and a reduced price, 10.50 USD, to the community that has supported us for over 17 years.

Purchase Link
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3402004

Video

I'd never even heard of the Meyers before, but if there's one outfit which deserves our support and which will keep me in FSX for a while yet it's GAS, so I bought it and it's great. Thank you.

Back