• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

GAS Stearman 4E Jr Special Offer

Spad54

SOH-CM-2024
We are pleased to present to the SimOuthouse Community our Stearman 4E at a reduced price (15.95 USD) to members in recognition of your continues support of our efforts.

You may purchase it here:
https://www.payloadz.com/go/sip?id=3387282

Curious about what's in the package. A slide show of screenshots taken in v 5.3 is here for your review. We hope you enjoy the model.

Thanks Spad
It a bit late for me to fly her now, its fast approaching midnight here in the UK atm but I've had a quick look at her and she's another beauty.

One small error though "4E_cockpit .dds" has an extra space in it so the model cant find it.

Thanks Spad
It a bit late for me to fly her now, its fast approaching midnight here in the UK atm but I've had a quick look at her and she's another beauty.

One small error though "4E_cockpit .dds" has an extra space in it so the model cant find it.
thanks. All textures are rendering in my end I’ll have a look at it.

Could you send me a screenshot of what you are not seeing related to that texture map. Is very simple but will be obvious. For example the flare tubes will not be textured nor the panel support tubing. None of our beta testers reported a missing texture related to that map. Thanks

4E_cockpit.jpg

Thanks for showing us fans this appreciation! I bought it this evening and have been trying it out, and it is a delight, like all GAS aircraft.

August

Stearman 4E patch

I created a patch to address Dangerous Bean's concern about a space in the naming of texture 4E_cockpit .dds and also addresses a users desire for a better representation of the animation of the engine primer function. The animation is s two step process that allows the primer to be rotated to the unlocked position and then animate the priming sequence itself. There are tool tips for the locations driving each step. Any model purchased after 4 pm EST will not require it. Any model downloads after 4 pm EST 1/31 will not require it

patch here

https://www.payloadz.com/d1/?id=3387289

Back