• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Getting the AH C-119 into P3D v5.3 HF2??

There is a registry hack (see YOUTUBE for the video how to) where you set up a P3DV4 registry entry but it contains a path to P3DV5 - that works for most installers that want P3DV4 not sure if it will trick the ORBX installer though because I tried that when I did a reinstallation of FSX (which is on my system i just wanted Vector to do some scenery stuff) and ORBXs installer completely messed up all my P3DV5 scenery as a result!

I had another look at this & found I had a backup of P3D v4 on a portable HD.
I plugged that in, then via file manager, opened it up so that P3D v4.exe was showing on the screen. [I didn't start P3D v4, just had P3D v4.exe showing in a directory with other v4 files]
Then I opened Orbx Central, & it found P3D v4, so I went to Orbxdirect & downloaded the C-119 to a Library folder on my C drive.
I then copied the C-119 into P3D v5.3 HF2 [Simobjects/Airplanes], & copied the C-119 Effects & Gauges files contents over to v5.3.
It all works in v5.3.
Good one to have.
T43

Back