• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Give your eyes a second to adapt

Roger

Senior Administrator
:jump:

FW190a1panel.jpg

Roger, I half expect this to be one of those things you send people in an email to their office at work where a picture of a hideous ghost pops up and the computer screams at me...........waiting..........waiting............ waiting...........okay, no screams....

-witt

Looks like a huge amount of radioactive paint was used in that pit! I hope the pilot has lead undies on! :icon_lol:

Looks like a huge amount of radioactive paint was used in that pit! I hope the pilot has lead undies on! :icon_lol:

Jupp, they used quite a bit of it, though I'm still trying to find out if the outline of the placards was also painted with "Leuchtpaste".

Had a Westclox wind-up alarm clock with radium painted hands on my bedside table for at least 10 years in the mid 50s to 60s...and it didn't do me any harm:icon_twi::icon_twi:

The Radium paint is not a problem as long as you don't get it inside of you...and that was what got a lot of people that painted those dials sick & worse! Seems that many of them would lick the brush to get a good point on it before dipping it into the paint again...:isadizzy:

LOLOL....

Pretty funny.. well, I take that back. thats not.

Man, that is one heck of a nice, realistic glow! Well done!

Bill

LOL...I had one of those Westclox alarm clocks too in the late 60's and we had those glow-in-the-dark plastic icicles on the Christmas tree every year. :costumes:

"Fahrwerk aus"?
"Landeklappen aus"?

Sounds like a translation error to me. Or it could be referring to the status lights, if the 190 had any.

But then again, I'm no 190 expert, I prefer its smaller, bavarian counterpart...

Yet, nice modelling, texturing et al so far!

"Fahrwerk aus"?
"Landeklappen aus"?

Sounds like a translation error to me. Or it could be referring to the status lights, if the 190 had any.

But then again, I'm no 190 expert, I prefer its smaller, bavarian counterpart...

Yet, nice modelling, texturing et al so far!

"aus" wie "ausfahren", "ein" wie "einfahren"
Einwandfreies Technik-Altdeutsch.
So haben unsere Altvorderen das gemacht. :wavey:

Hmm, maybe it's time for a little daytime cockpit w.i.p. preview?
Forward panel is 99% done modelling-wise, currently tuning the textures..
Note there's no weathering applied yet.
Everything in 3d. :costumes:

fw190_forward_pit_1.jpg

fw190_forward_pit_2.jpg

fw190_forward_pit_3.jpg

Mathias ,two years ago i thought your gauge renders and their use as sim artwork was as good as it gets and you have managed to hold on to #1.

Uber Cool..

Back