• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Great Job SOH

H

harleyman

Its seems that the scum of our world have been keeping you all very busy lately.......:banghead:

Thanks for all you do for us to keep it running and safe...:applause::applause::ernae:

one must also know
that ickie is under Doctors orders
not to get stressed or actually get online
he is online and working his but off
to remedy the situation my hat is off to him
H

I'd like to take "care" of the pukes who keep doing this.........it would involve something a long the line of a dirt nap.:d

Send the Marines in, we have plenty here and I can still stick a dummy with a bayonet all day long. :ernae:

I don't understand why they (the hackers) do these things? It just seems like out and out evil to me.

Thanks for keeping the site up. I appreciate your efforts!

NC

hmmm - my AVG picked up an alert at Il2 forum...and Simhq was down and now here...

methinks there is a pattern here - praps someone is upset about the flightsimming community - what the hecks a goin' on?

hmmm - my AVG picked up an alert at Il2 forum...and Simhq was down and now here...

methinks there is a pattern here - praps someone is upset about the flightsimming community - what the hecks a goin' on?
It's those darn train and ship simmers I tell you. They're just made 'cuz they suck on the ground...

YEA......... Great ..We're back up...

Thanks for that Icky................:applause::applause::ernae::wavey:

These downtimes really shed light on just how much I rely on the Outhouse for my daily simmin' fix.Thanks for the great work Ickie.Off to donate to the death to the hacker(s) fund.:ernae:

Michael

Back