• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hamilton & Rossi To Swap Rides!!

Old news Ed.
Just another PR stunt put together by 'Monster Energy' purveyors of super sugary and extra salty 'Sports Drink'.
Came up at least a month ago on Race department.
:pirate:

Hmmm...Rossi has previously driven a F1 car, a Ferrari @ 2004, IIRC, not sure how Hamilton would cope with a bike though.

Ttfn

Pete

A year ago Lewis tested a Superbike:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/140602/hamilton-told-to-slow-down-in-superbike-test

[/FONT]

Old news Ed.
Just another PR stunt put together by 'Monster Energy' purveyors of super sugary and extra salty 'Sports Drink'.
Came up at least a month ago on Race department.
:pirate:
It was announced just yesterday by both Rossi and Hamilton on their FB sites....

It was announced just yesterday by both Rossi and Hamilton on their FB sites....

It may well have been so Ed but Farcebook isn't where I look for MotoGP 'news', that aside as mentioned the subject appeared on Race Department a few weeks ago.
Aside from Rossi doing a few laps in the old Ferrari he has driven in a few domestic rally events as well as the odd WRC round.
Yamaha will need to de-tune the bike if the want Louise to return it in one piece.
Riding a competition Superbike is relatively easy......not so a MotoGP beast.
:devilish:

It may well have been so Ed but Farcebook isn't where I look for MotoGP 'news', that aside as mentioned the subject appeared on Race Department a few weeks ago.
Aside from Rossi doing a few laps in the old Ferrari he has driven in a few domestic rally events as well as the odd WRC round.
Yamaha will need to de-tune the bike if the want Louise to return it in one piece.
Riding a competition Superbike is relatively easy......not so a MotoGP beast.
:devilish:
Merry Christmas Scrooge!:mixed-smiley-010:

He is definitely talented Ed, I think not many people will deny that. He has obviously a lot of qualities, like quick reflexes, which would make him a fast at a MotoGP bike as well. However it was mentioned in the Italian press that Lewis had crashed the Yamaha. Although the sponsor Monster Energy originally denied, it was confirmed by Lewis later in a press conference that he had spinned the bike and fell off. However he had been able to return the machine still in one piece.

It doesn't say really say anything about Lewis skills to ride a motorbike, as I convinced he is pretty fast, but it shows what sponsors like us to believe.....

Cheers,
Huub

He is definitely talented Ed, I think not many people will deny that. He has obviously a lot of qualities, like quick reflexes, which would make him a fast at a MotoGP bike as well. However it was mentioned in the Italian press that Lewis had crashed the Yamaha. Although the sponsor Monster Energy originally denied, it was confirmed by Lewis later in a press conference that he had spinned the bike and fell off. However he had been able to return the machine still in one piece.

It doesn't say really say anything about Lewis skills to ride a motorbike, as I convinced he is pretty fast, but it shows what sponsors like us to believe.....

Cheers,
Huub
I can believe he crashed the bike - heck, Marc Marquez has crashed as well....:mixed-smiley-010:
But...

I look at the whole thing as a great PR event! I'm for anything that will bring more fans to both MotoGP and F1! So if it brings more Hamilton fans to MotoGP, it's a WIN!!! If it brings more Rossi fans to F1, it's a WIN!!! :mixed-smiley-010:

Back