• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hawker Sea Fury Livery

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
Does anyone know if a livery for the "Spirit of Texas" Reno Racer was ever done for the Flying Station Sea Fury? I know I've seen the livery on "a" Sea Fury before but I don't remember if it was the freeware version from FS9 days or if it was an FSX aircraft. It had been in the hands of Stuart Dawson the last time I saw the actual airplane at the local airport, not sure if he still owns it or not.

Attachments

• fury-n24sf-8.jpg
    fury-n24sf-8.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 231
I did locate the livery however it's attached to a singular payware aircraft. . .oh well. . .in lieu of that, does anyone possibly have the paint kit for the Flying Station Sea fury (if there even was one)?

Hi Ed, the paintkit is included in the 64-bit (not FSX) Sea Fury download available for free from Skippy's 'Bravo Zulu' website

Back