• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

'Hmmm...'

Wow. That's very interesting. I suggested just such a subject to a certain add-on maker and was summarily shot down. Nice to see someone read my mind and did something with it. :icon_lol: I hope it is a successful title for them.
:ernae:

You know Panther, I saw this just the other day. In my movie High Stakes, I considered using this rather than the PC-12, but I didn't want to wait for it to ship and risk buying an addon that I know NOTHING about.

Dang! That looks brilliant!

I love the control room. I wonder how they were able to work the code for the screen view.

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

Bill

I love the control room. I wonder how they were able to work the code for the screen view.

I'd have to say that it just looks like a VC with a HUD to me... If you closed off all the rest of the "room" (i.e. cockpit) so you couldn't see out, problem solved. Well. Until you hit turbulence anyway. :d

Ian P.

Back