• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

How to turen on GPS in Dino's A-4 for FSX?

Duckie

SOH-CM-2024
I've gone through the manual and searched other threads but can't find a clue. I know SHIFT+3 brings it up but it's dark. Engine is running when I've tried.

Thanks

Steve

I only have Dino's twin seat Skyhawk, I assume (hope) it works the same for the single seater. The GPS pop up requires avionics power which comes online by turning the UHF radio mode selector from OFF to MAIN or BOTH (right console).

Henk.

I only have Dino's twin seat Skyhawk, I assume (hope) it works the same for the single seater. The GPS pop up requires avionics power which comes online by turning the UHF radio mode selector from OFF to MAIN or BOTH (right console).

Henk.

That was it, Henk, "MAIN" did it! "Thanks very much for the reply and the tip.

Steve

Funny, was just about to ask the exact same question just a week or so ago. But then by just chance fumbling around sorted this out. Had I not, the answer was here.

The point is that SOH know-how accumulated over many years among many community experts is absolutely superb and invaluable to SOH members.

Funny, was just about to ask the exact same question just a week or so ago. But then by just chance fumbling around sorted this out. Had I not, the answer was here.

The point is that SOH know-how accumulated over many years among many community experts is absolutely superb and invaluable to SOH members.

Absolutely correct expat! A treasure trove of information contain in the SOH Memory Banks. :applause::encouragement:

Back