• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Hungaroring.

Hey All,

Incredible that Ferrari could mess this up so badly...

My opinionated thoughts...

1) Binotto should not be the team principal. He is an engineer an I think a really good one - have him do what he is good at - managing the car NOT the team. If you notice he is all about models simulations the data always the data. Nothing wrong with that but a team principal has to balance all the inputs not just rely on one to the exclusion of others. Ferrari needs a team principal that recognizes when conditions are outside the range of their data an make decisions more heavily based on other criteria like maybe their believing their own they thought lying eyes.

2) Find a competent strategist like Mercedes and RB have if you don't have one. I don't know the extent to which Binotto overrules the strategists but my gawd. Is there anything to the rumour that the lead strategist is sabotaging LeClerc to favour Sainz? I tend to doubt it but who knows.

3) Listen to the drivers and the drivers have to not be as meek as LeClerc.

4) Does team Ferrari run scenarios between races that could happen? If not that is incompetent.

What say you?

-Ed-

Ferrari every race weekend:

01.jpg

It wasn't not Ferrari's fault. The other team just did it a bit better :biggrin-new:

Cheers,
Huub

Back