• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

I broke the server *again LOL

Dangerousdave26

Admin
Staff member
If it goes missing it's because DNS is now working right now. The service will not start. I am working on it now but no success. Details later

What happened was a migration that went sideways. I moved over 2 other accounts of Ron's yesterday by using the cPanel migration method. Very slick and work well except...

Somewhere along the way the migration changed the owner of the /var/named folder. That of course broke the ability for the Bind service to run. Rather hard to find the issue when it is something that should not even remotely happen.

Now that I know it the issue will not bite me again.

And it happened again but this time for another reason. Trying to put in our .net and .com domains. Telling them to redirect to the .org domain (now the licensed domain name) and pop goes the weasel.

Had to edit the htaccess file to fix it.

And this time it wasn't me. Connections were timing out tonight. Still looking for clues as why. If you can read this you luckily got connected.

I only noticed it around 6:00pm. Then I restarted the Apache service and that fixed it. Then I noticed it was broken again. So I restarted it again. Then it stopped working again so I shut the service off and waited. It's been writing since then.

I think

about half an hour after I posted that the server was timing out on the gateway again. This time I adjusted the connection values. It has been running since then. The server really wasn't under any load and the number of connections was always low when I could see it.

There is still some tuning to do I think.

I just made a modification to the Apache services to help with the overload problem we have been having. The good news is the services restarted so I didn't break the web server service. I think it should be able to handle a good size load but we will see.

Back