• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

'I Think Y'all Will Like These'....

Brilliant!

Just look at the bump mapping in the 3rd shot! Brilliant, Panther!:applause: I love it...is it the upcoming Real Flight Hellcat ? And that MiG (be it a -15,17,...whatever) is looking terrific, too! Where did you got it ?

Just wished there were more of these screenshots around...

Well one of them has lost it's propeller but that's a classy looking F6-F with the exactly the right gloss on the paint.
I'm so sick of looking at dull finishes with weather worn paint on blue Naval airplanes.

Awesome work! Textures and bump mapping look brilliant. Love the rivets on that Mig!

Thanks for the heads up P!

:ernae:

Bill

That Mig looks good, although I’m not really into Migs, so I’ll pass on that.

But holy crap, check out that Hellcat!!! :DROOL:

I don’t know if LT Taylor would get in trouble for carrying a modified sidearm though? Those are not standard issue grips on that 1911 J

Who, how, where, when and how much?

Just in case you don’t know, FSX gets better almost every day.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

yup, milvis are the modeler, contracts are getting it into FSX and Real Flight are releasing it.

To quote myself upon seeing the first screenshot: "Jesus Christ!"

That's one fine looking MiG!

Just saw a documentary about Pappy Boeington and his Black Sheep..it showed a Hellcat as it has the same 2000hp power plant as the Corsair,which is my fav.........

Great planes...I'll take the hellcat ....:applause:

Back