• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

I took the plunge...

djscoo

Charter Member
I just finished ordering parts from Newegg.

• EVGA X58 intel core i7 Motherboard
  • Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.66 GHz
  • Corsair 850w PSU
  • 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 SDRAM
  • Vista Ultimate 64-bit
I'll get Video card, Hard drives, disc drives, etc. locally. We have a locally owned retailer/builder that offers fair pricing on their products so I suspect I'll have no trouble getting the required materials from them.

The suspense is killing me!

I just finished ordering parts from Newegg.

• EVGA X58 intel core i7 Motherboard
  • Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.66 GHz
  • Corsair 850w PSU
  • 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 SDRAM
  • Vista Ultimate 64-bit
I'll get Video card, Hard drives, disc drives, etc. locally. We have a locally owned retailer/builder that offers fair pricing on their products so I suspect I'll have no trouble getting the required materials from them.

The suspense is killing me!

I assume you mean MicroCenter or Frys here. You're best bet is MicroCenter for pricing and availability. Congratulations and best to you on your new build. All the testing I have done and seen through TechCorp tells me you will enjoy your new build-especially with games outside of FSX. It is wise that you got the 6GB Triple channel kit.
Ted

I know several people using the V8 cooler on their i7'ws and its a good one.....

If you're looking into cooling that beast better.....

Gonna be a good one...:wave:

I got my HD, 9800 GTX+, and Disk Drive today...according to Newegg the rest of the stuff will be in tomorrow. (It's on a truck from Houston). I'm really excited to get my hands dirty with this one, I'll post pictures during the build.

Edit: LOL I just looked at the tracking sheet and the box is 19 pounds!

COOl...Keep us informed will ya....Its exciting...:ernae:

DONE! it took me around three hours to build. I nearly had a heart attack, when I was getting disk boot errors. I switched dvd-drives with the other 'puter and got her running. I'll post pics once I get her cleaned up...she's a beauty!:friday:

Here she is...

Need to work on the cables before I close her up, but...:woot:
I did Vista's system rating and have straight 5.9's

Looking good.....Wow...Just three hours...Its a record...Congrats....

Ever figure out your error?

I have the most fun actually doing the cable manangment on mine...And I got good at it with a RMAed mobo ans then later a PSU....LOL

None of which were bad .....:amen:

Great job.....

I got a Circuit City gift card for X-mas so I figured I could get a decent optical drive there...WRONG! It was just a bum drive (probably returned by someone else and put back on the shelf). I got my money back and went to a dependable resource, the Computer Shak ( a local builder/retailer) and picked up a blu-ray drive.:173go1:

That was an easy fix...And went Blu-ray too.Excellent.....:applause:

Back