• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

I was on-board the C-47, "That's All Brother", today

downwind

SOH-CM-2023
I was on-board the C-47, "That's All Brother", today

The first C-47 to reach Normandy on June 6, 1944 was in my town (near Indianapolis) today, and I was able to get a private tour of her. It reminded just how good that particular repaint of Manfred's C-47, available here at SOH, really is. I'll attempt to post a couple of pics later.

The first C-47 to reach Normandy on June 6, 1944 was in my town (near Indianapolis) today, and I was able to get a private tour of her. It reminded just how good that particular repaint of Manfred's C-47, available here at SOH, really is. I'll attempt to post a couple of pics later.

Where abouts do you live, in relation to Indy? I was born in Indy and raised on the Northside, off of Springmill Rd. NC

A Couple Weeks Ago

We had the Ford Trimotor in Wilmington but it just didn't work out. I found unpacking cartons the other day my Collins Foundation B-24 "Witchcraft" t-shirt I got when it was at Chicago Executive Airport in Illinois that I was privileged to get aboard. They also had the B-17G "Aluminum Overcast" there as well and I got to tour that too. Couldn't get to fly in it though cause back then it was $300.00 for a 1 hour flight and with a wife and family sadly it wasn't justified. Ford Trimotor was only $65.00 but I couldn't find out if that was to taxi around; do a circuit or just to walk around in it. Moot point though since I couldn't get there with other obligations that weekend.

Back