• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Installation problem

ZsoltB

Charter Member
I want to reinstall FSX
Disk one installs,but disk two does not
I don't know why this is
:banghead:
Can anyone help me?

I once had that problem too. I copied both diskfiles on a USB-stick (also for preservation), then I copied all the USB-files to my desktop-HD (NOT the C:/, but the D:/) and ran the exe. as administrator. For ME it worked.....

Wish you lots of succes, if it doesn't work, send me a PM and I' ll do my best to send you an ISO with all the necessary files.

hertzie.

I once had that problem too. I copied both diskfiles on a USB-stick (also for preservation), then I copied all the USB-files to my desktop-HD (NOT the C:/, but the D:/) and ran the exe. as administrator. For ME it worked.....

Wish you lots of succes, if it doesn't work, send me a PM and I' ll do my best to send you an ISO with all the necessary files.

hertzie.

Hi hertzie,

Unfortunately, it does not work

Zsolt

99a69c1c968c847ed909c51e08af50db.jpg

Back