• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

IRIS AT-6A Texan II

TSquare

SOH-CM-2023
I am looking for the "IRIS AT-6A Texan II " for FSX. I downloaded some repaints for it but have not been able to find the base model. The repaints call for the
"IRIS Simulations AT-6A Texan II plus SP1 update" to be installed. I already have the "IRIS T-6A Texan II NTA SP2" and "IRIS T-6A Texan II SP2"
installed. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TSquare
SMSgt Retired USAF/TXANG

I am looking for the "IRIS AT-6A Texan II " for FSX. I downloaded some repaints for it but have not been able to find the base model. The repaints call for the
"IRIS Simulations AT-6A Texan II plus SP1 update" to be installed. I already have the "IRIS T-6A Texan II NTA SP2" and "IRIS T-6A Texan II SP2"
installed. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TSquare
SMSgt Retired USAF/TXANG

Hello! What you are looking for is a very old version of the IRIS Texan II and I think it's no more available. I suggest you to download for free here https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/vwmprrhn2hiknuw2ncwew/h?rlkey=pf9m5wgp7c3iyth9fz812nvfu&dl=0
the most recent version of the product (iris texan driver, scroll down the list, it's the second last ) it's FREEWARE :wink: you can also find many old IRIS products :engel016: FREEWARE

Last edited:
Back