• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Jens B. Kristensen's (JBK) DC-4/C-54s

Scorch00

Members +
Does anyone here know of or if he's a member here by chance? I tried doing a search, but it didn't yield anything forum post wise. I ask, since I'm working on the DC-6 and DC-7s from the gents over at Cal Classics already, that if he is in fact on here I can get in contact with him to ask permission to modify his DC-4s with some of the updated firefighting tanks I've been working on as well as create some other airtanker related configurations they flew as. By proxy, maybe even update the standard models with PBR by themselves for the community if there's interest or permission to do so. I know he updated them fairly recently for being able to be used in P3Dv4. But, it was a highly interested airframe for many in both tanker and the original pax/cargo version in my area of the community. With the Flight Replica's DC-4 being the only other option, but it's payware. I did email him yesterday evening via his email listed in the readme, but was also just throwing a line out here as well in case he was on here, or knows a way to get word to him. I don't move forward with developing stuff for public use unless I get some sort of permission(s) from someone.

But these are 3 firefighting configurations I have as prototypes currently. The 2 different tank model DC-4s and a configuration of the only flying DC-4 "Super," that's the direction I'm looking to go with these on top of adding PBR, updated firefighting textures, and the configuration additions.

Buffalo Airways T-15 (With Tank Design 1)
52821117998_1353f9d274_k.jpg

Ardco T-151 (With Tank Design 2)
52821118018_de18d081b1_k.jpg

Ardco T-119 (DC-4 "Super" R2600 equipped)
52821083890_3f67d1fae5_k.jpg

Back