• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to
Junkers JU88 C6 Package

Junkers JU88 C6 Package V1

No permission to download

NachtPiloten

Kurier auf Stube...pauke!
NachtPiloten submitted a new resource:

Junkers JU88 C6 Package - A package of 5 Junkers JU88 C6 planes

Included in the package are 5 JU88 C6 NJG planes from various units. The planes all have Steve's AI radar, AFN (landing path gauge), and radio altimeter. Obviously you need his package for all of this to work. There is an extensive help file (when in game use F1 to view as it has suggestions on trim, cruise, climb, takeoff, and landing along with AI operational information. All forward firing guns fire from one trigger and the Jazz Musik from another. Two rar files are included the planes...

Read more about this resource...

There will be video later with AIradar ap working

Attachments

• Ju88C-6 take off.jpg
    Ju88C-6 take off.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 12
  • TOW_JU88C-6_R4XM.jpg
    TOW_JU88C-6_R4XM.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 14
  • _JU88C-6_R4XM Fug202.jpg
    _JU88C-6_R4XM Fug202.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 14
  • _JU88C-6_R4XM  Fug220.jpg
    _JU88C-6_R4XM Fug220.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 14
Sure have been enjoying all the Ju 88's very much. Everyone, ( Ted, John, and all that helped ), did a great job on these. Can't run the radar with my anti-virus, sorry to say, but nice even without it. Regards, Scott

Sure have been enjoying all the Ju 88's very much. Everyone, ( Ted, John, and all that helped ), did a great job on these. Can't run the radar with my anti-virus, sorry to say, but nice even without it. Regards, Scott
You can run it with the anti virus. What OS are you currently using? In any case a newer version will be out for TOW II. sdsbolt's readme says
"-Your Antivirus program might remove A.I.Radar or flag it as a virus. If that happens , add
A.I.radar program to your AV exceptions list."

Yes but you can upgrade older machines to win11 even though the MS app says no. It is easy peasy. Just search the web for several tutorials on how to by pass the MS restrictions.

Back