• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Just flight F4U1 Corsair

I can't speak to its compatibility with P3D v5 but it works well enough in v4.

As for the version question it is an early F4U-1 with the "birdcage" canopy and I believe was created for JustFlight by AeroplaneHeaven.

The no longer available Milviz model was a later F4U-1D with the cleaner, more "bubble" like canopy. I don't know if they ever sold it other than through their site.

The Milviz Corsair had better textures in my opinion and I felt the flight model was a bit more developed as well. Having said that, if you are a Corsair fan I think the JustFlight version is worth having. So far as I know it is the only early type Corsair available on the market and it looks and flies great.

Hope this helps some!

Chris

I can't speak to its compatibility with P3D v5 but it works well enough in v4.

As for the version question it is an early F4U-1 with the "birdcage" canopy and I believe was created for JustFlight by AeroplaneHeaven.

The no longer available Milviz model was a later F4U-1D with the cleaner, more "bubble" like canopy. I don't know if they ever sold it other than through their site.

The Milviz Corsair had better textures in my opinion and I felt the flight model was a bit more developed as well. Having said that, if you are a Corsair fan I think the JustFlight version is worth having. So far as I know it is the only early type Corsair available on the market and it looks and flies great.

Hope this helps some!

Chris

Thank you for the reply. :wavey:

Back