• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Kamov KA26 Hoodlum released

euroastar350

SOH-CM-2023
Former Nemeth Designs payware product which was released as freeware, now converted into P3DV4 format, minus PBR materials. An FSX native version is planned as soon as I can figure out why Model Convertor X is not compiling the models properly. Uploading to avsim and simviation as I type this.
attachment.php

Attachments

• NDERSKA26P3DV4.jpg
    NDERSKA26P3DV4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 425
Nice - will this back include both the standard and ag/sprayer versions, or just the sprayer version you're showing?

thanks for this!

dl

hello everyone, this may not be the place for this publication, if it is not you can delete it without problems, I am a novice of helicopters and I really like the Kamov K32 from Nemeth Designs, unfortunately it seems that helicopters is a world very small, the question is that I do not find many forums where to ask, someone knows where you can download some libraries for this heli, thank you very much

Great to be able to fly this in v4, many thanks.

But I am getting "Don't sink" and "Too low flaps" aural warnings when I am descending. Is there any way to disable these please?

Also the VSI needle disappears when in a climb.

Great to be able to fly this in v4, many thanks.

But I am getting "Don't sink" and "Too low flaps" aural warnings when I am descending. Is there any way to disable these please?

Also the VSI needle disappears when in a climb.

Hello! Here's the fix I added to the panel.cfg so to get rid of the aural warnings in the FS9 version I fly in FSX :

[GPWS]
//This Diables the 'don't sink', 'too low-flaps', etc call outs
//Courtesy of & Thanks to Rob Barendgret
max_warning_height= 0
sink_rate_fpm= -9999
excessive_sink_rate_fpm= -9999
climbout_sink_rate_fpm= -9999
flap_and_gear_sink_rate_fpm= -9999

Trick found here : https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?272775-How-to-disable-quot-Don-t-Sink-quot-in-FSX

...An FSX native version is planned as soon as I can figure out why Model Convertor X is not compiling the models properly...

Hi George! Thanks for FS9 to P3D conversion. I've tried conversion from P3D to FSX with latest version of McX and it seems to works just fine! Thanks to Arno who work hard on McX and release new versions almost daily! I hope you can try it yourself, since only you have authorization from Nemeth Designs to convert/upload...

twCvUDJ.jpg

Hi George! Thanks for FS9 to P3D conversion. I've tried conversion from P3D to FSX with latest version of McX and it seems to works just fine! Thanks to Arno who work hard on McX and release new versions almost daily! I hope you can try it yourself, since only you have authorization from Nemeth Designs to convert/upload...

twCvUDJ.jpg

A Ukrainian tractor towing a Russian helicopter. Seems fitting. :biggrin-new:

Joking aside, I only recently discovered this lovely freeware gem. It’s really a nice model. Attitude indicator is funky (texture flipped 90 deg) likely a P3D thing.

Love it otherwise.

Back