• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Keeping occupied.

wombat666

Administrator
Despite the COVID lockdown we've finished one of our easier rebuilds, during which time I finally mastered the art of turning inlet 'trumpets'! :jump:
Not a colour I'd choose but I was outvoted 3-1.
It's a 911T with a manual box instead of the buggy 'Sportmatic'.
Drives nicely but I still dislike Aubergine even if is a Porsche finish!

V7LfGl.jpg

x1m6dX.jpg

YVztwe.jpg

wPtBSg.jpg

They do look pretty!

Nice car! Its a pity I can't hear its sound.

The colour simply matches the period during which is was build, so I think it the right choice. (sorry!). I still remember my "apple green" Renault, I used to drive in in the 70-ties. Even orange was considered an accepted colour for family cars in those days...………..

Cheers,
Huub

Hi Huub.
Indeed you are correct, and we really try and stay with the original Porsche Factory colours with our rebuilds, our next project is 356B Super 90 and it will be 1960 something blue.
Great colour.

Beans.
I really like Porsche Ivory for that period, or perhaps Positano Yellow.
:encouragement:

We had a bad aubergine for dinner a while back, and we were sick for two days. So I would have voted for a different color as well. :biggrin-new:

Dark green perhaps.

Almost twins!
:loyal:
Nice selection of 356 'Super 90's there Ferry, I do like the green coupe or rather, that car in that colour.
But that Aubergine 911 is a strange coincidence, Porsche must have sold two.
:encouragement:

Back