• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

KMPO Pocono Airport P3D V4

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
I activated this scenery KMPO for P3D V5.4 and had to delete some of the buildings that bled thru and were merging with the buildings in the scenery.
One issue is that is P3D 5.4 some trees are in the middle of some taxiways and if I reduce some of the vegetation in V5.4 some trees will go way
in a normal density setting but a few located close to edge of taxiway. I would like to ask if some one could look at this scenery in V5 and see if the trees can be excluded from the runways. It is a nice little scenery and I was able to load this bgl scenery in ADEX for P3DV5 and load stock data thus delete all the stock bleed thru hangers that were imaged from P3D V5. Now I would like to see if the trees in the runway/taxi way can be deleted as well.
This airport was done by Falcon 409 and available here on SOH library.

The first image is vegetation density set to dense. Second one is set to normal.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Normal.JPG
    Normal.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 1
Back