• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

KNQA airport request for P3D V5.3

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
I have an old KNQA airport scenery that was done for me a long time ago by a former SOH member (Randy Darnell) who passed away few years ago. That scenery was originally
done for FSX standards and would work with P3DV3 and V4 but not for V5. There is too much bleed thru of stock airport building/objects and also trees showing up on tarmac.
I've tried my hand using ADE and was partially successful but some of the taxi ways were off and trees were issue unless I turned off the autogen vegetation.

This airport is where I use to work and live near. I am seeking anyone out there that could either rework what I have and convert it (don't think it will work in P3D5 correctly)
or make a new one from scratch.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thank you very much. :wavey:

I have an old KNQA airport scenery that was done for me a long time ago by a former SOH member (Randy Darnell) who passed away few years ago. That scenery was originally
done for FSX standards and would work with P3DV3 and V4 but not for V5. There is too much bleed thru of stock airport building/objects and also trees showing up on tarmac.
I've tried my hand using ADE and was partially successful but some of the taxi ways were off and trees were issue unless I turned off the autogen vegetation.

This airport is where I use to work and live near. I am seeking anyone out there that could either rework what I have and convert it (don't think it will work in P3D5 correctly)
or make a new one from scratch.

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thank you very much. :wavey:

I can help you. Do you want some advice or just somebody doing it for you?

Regards

Dan

Back