• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

last workbook

Oh man oh man, this is certainly a plane I would love to see in FS, even if I had to pay, I would make it a point to get it. Please reconsider.

I've never come across 'Blobs' or seen anything else he's done - my loss I guess. I assume this is unrelated to Mathias' shelved Stringbag that is now, hopefully, maybe, pretty please, being developed on by Skippy? Or have I been at the cheese again and dreamed the whole thing?

Certainly it looks different to Mathias' model. I've spent a few hours getting it into FSX so far, the external model is pretty much spot on in my opinion although I may add some parts so it can also be a Mk2 (e.g. Yagi array aerials, rocket rails etc.). What needs work is the cockpit area and VC, fortunately I was working on my own 'Fish and I'd got a lot further with the VC than Mathias had so hopefully by combining the best of both I may have something by the end of the year. Depending on what else happens...

Fish.jpg

Buddy if you get this done... I will give ya Bismarck scenery!.. so we can all enjoy running in and dropping torps!

The polys on my current model are about 96000 lol... but it is FSX.. should handle it just fine! :wavey:

Back