• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Le Mans 2024 this weekend!

Ferry_vO

Retired SOH Administrator
Looking forward to this race, with the best field since the hay days of group C I think. No less than 23 LMH/LMDh cars from manufacturers like Porsche, Toyota, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alpine, BMW, Cadillac, Peugeot and Isotta Fraschini, with another 16 LMP2 cars and 23 GT3 cars making a grid of 62 cars!

Spotters guide here: https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/...mans/spotter-guide-24-heures-du-mans-2024.pdf

And the starting grid here: https://www.motorsport.com/lemans/news/le-mans-24-hours-full-starting-grid/10623476/

Will be a long TV weekend, but I have my Survival package organised.
Ms. Wombat is spending the weekend with my sister-in-law at one of our better (i.e. expensive) retreats!
Hoping for a Ferrari win.

🫰

Rooting for Cadillac myself, because of how good the car sounds, and because of a Dutch driver of course, but I think Porsche or Ferrari wil take victory this year.

Five hours in, Ferrari 1-2, Toyota back to 4-5 but still everything to play for. Really close racing! One BMW had a crash, one Alpine blew an engine.
Lots of rain expected for tomorrow.

Six hours to go, top ten within ten seconds. Both Alpines and BMWs out of the race, and two Cadillacs in trouble, but the third currently in the lead.

Two hours to go, Ferrari #83 out unfortunately after leading for a long time.
Looks like a fight between two Ferraris, a pair of Toyotas and a single Porsche to the finish!

The racing in between the safety cars was great, surprised at the pace of the Toyotas.
Really fed up with the strange 'Safety Car' calls.
I doubt 300+K in the rain is practical, but 4 hours in a single stint was frustrating.
At least we were able to cat-nap in relays.
Great result for Maranello!
(y)

Back