• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Local Legend 18: Westland Scout & Wasp

Wonderful choice, much neglected subject. Suitcase Helicopter... they always reminded me of little Nellie in the Bond film... so small they looked like they could be packed away in a suitcase (I exaggerate of course:)). I hope they'll be some authentic liveries available... I mean with markings and not just a generic registration.

Matt

I really must learn how to fly rotors!

2YXPEj.jpg
kbWcY9.jpg
POK3qX.jpg
tOavQC.jpg

Last edited:
You're most probabely right, Ralph, thank you ! My Marketplace still says 'purchase in progress' (or something similar) for about a week now. Tried various things including WSReset to no avail. Oh well, worse things happen.. ;)

You're most probabely right, Ralph, thank you ! My Marketplace still says 'purchase in progress' (or something similar) for about a week now. Tried various things including WSReset to no avail. Oh well, worse things happen.. ;)

Are you logging via the XBOX app, I have found if I did not login via the app I get the same issue.

i wish you get it fixed,i have also a lot trouble with the sim now,start after su 15,i think the ms servers and xbox and store app cause this problems :confused: ...

not bad for a ms one,best legend heli ,sound nice,model look good,
FM i need to get used to it,fly most my favorite huey at moment.......

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    486.2 KB · Views: 4
Are you logging via the XBOX app, I have found if I did not login via the app I get the same issue.
Thanks Noddy, no i don't use the Xbox app, i got my MSFS from Steam. I'd almost say never a problem... Atleast never ever have had a problem with Marketplace, i bought every man and his dog from there. About a week ago i bought a DC-3 liveries bundle for $1.99, up popped the " Purchase in Progress " message and it never went away and i didn't get the liveries neither.... I hope i can get some help via a marketplace support email i sent today to msfsim@microsoft.com

i wish you get it fixed,i have also a lot trouble with the sim now,start after su 15,i think the ms servers and xbox and store app cause this problems :confused: ...
Yes, maybe it has to do with this latest update because it's the first time something like this happens with Marketplace for me. I bought the AT5 and i like it very much but i have yet to finish a flight with the AT5 without MSFS freezing up on me... Also first time this happens to me and my MSFS, i can only get out by using ctrl/alt/delete..... Very strange !

Jan,download Xbox,it is need for the sim,even if you use steam ;) from ms store,log in with the same ms acount you use for the sim and pc ,if i am not log in,nearly nothing work with the sim.
if you never use this app,maybe this fix it........cross fingers

Back