• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Looking for Alpha/Virtavia A6 Intruder repaints

menef

Charter Member
Hello! I'm unable to find repaints for A6 Intruder here in the library...
Can someone help me ?
I know that Duckie made some repaints🤓
Thank you in advance

Duckie has 3 in the library. Do a search for "Virtavia Intruder" (without the quotes) and select All Words.

Intruder and repaints

Over at AVSIM there are a ton of repaints for the A6 Intruder by Kazonuri Ito as well they say the aircraft is over at Simviation. There are also a lot of repaints for the Alphasim/Virtavia "payware" A6 Intruder. They all say FS2004. If you have the payware you will need to download them and see if they are the same. I compared one that Flyaway Simulation said was FSX and they are the same files. Hope this helps.

Over at AVSIM there are a ton of repaints for the A6 Intruder by Kazonuri Ito as well they say the aircraft is over at Simviation. There are also a lot of repaints for the Alphasim/Virtavia "payware" A6 Intruder. They all say FS2004. If you have the payware you will need to download them and see if they are the same. I compared one that Fly:encouragement:away Simulation said was FSX and they are the same files. Hope this helps.
Thank you :very_drunk: I'll check

Back