• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Lost ETOGL Swapper

JohnCT-4

Members +
Just come back to ETO and installed Update 1.50. Brilliant. Thanks to everyone involved.

But when I select Era's I get a cmd screen splash, and then an error in Era 1 on opening a mission - CFS 3 stopped working.

But it works fine in Era2.

The Era selection cmd screen message is that "ETOGL Swapper is not a recognised command, operable programme, or batchfile."

So I assume I've lost ETOGL Swapper somewhere. My ETO programmes are on my F drive, but MASTERETOSTARTUP.BAT is pointing at "C" drive

Thus:-

@ECHO OFF
CLS
CALL ETOEraSwapper.bat
CD "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\CFS3 ETO Expansion\global_layer"
CALL ETOGLSwapper.bat
START cfs3.exe

So two questions.
1. Do I have to get global layer to point to F drive; and
2. how do I modify ETOGL Swapper.bat, and where is it located please?

All advice gratefully recieei
JOhn

Hi John,

1. Yes, you certainly do
2. These two .bat files are modified with notepad (edit option) and
.. ETOGLSwapper.bat is found in the 'global_layer' folder of the main folder.

Good luck, and don't forget to use the Ankor-Gecko
optional mod once you're all squared away!

ETOGL SWapper

FIrst thanks for the advice. It got me to a solution.

So first, as suggested, I redirected the global layer and swapper.bat to the "F" drive. That Didn't even open ETO. Woops.

ONe step forward, one back. So I reverted to the original settings that gave me the reported problem. Tried again.

ETO opened in Era 2 OK. FLew a mission. It all works.

Tried ERA 5 with some trepidation.. That works too. So did Era 1. Apparently problem has vanished.

HOwever, I still see the Era selection cmd screen message that "ETOGL Swapper is not a recognised command, operable programme, or batchfile."

BUT it works.

SO thanks for the solutoin, but I wish I knew what was going on

Cheers John

Back