• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

MAAM B25J Portover FSX

Aircanuck

Charter Member
Hello Simmers,

Hope someone can help, recently installed this ole girl back in the sim hanger with one problem ... I'm unable to get the pilot to stop leaning out the window, he refuses to bring his arm in and close the darn thing ?1@$%.

I'm unable to find a command key or can one tweak the CFG ?

Cheers in advance

The Guys At MAAM Sim

Write to them and ask for help. They are really fantastic and of course its their aircraft.

Write to them and ask for help. They are really fantastic and of course its their aircraft.

No need to write T. Atleast i am still lurkin about here (well, MSFS mainly..;-) and thanks for the kinds words. :)

@ Aircanuck, looooong time ago, i am not really sure what i used for the pilots arm but did you try the default key for water rudder ? Wasn't that Shift/W or Ctrl/W ? If you haven't done so already give it a try.

Cheers,
Jan

No need to write T. Atleast i am still lurkin about here (well, MSFS mainly..;-) and thanks for the kinds words. :)

@ Aircanuck, looooong time ago, i am not really sure what i used for the pilots arm but did you try the default key for water rudder ? Wasn't that Shift/W or Ctrl/W ? If you haven't done so already give it a try.

Cheers,
Jan

Thank you Javis , the pilots arm is now comfortably back in the cockpit with the window closed. I did give the Shift/W a try with no success, never thought to give Ctrl/W a go ... cheers once again.

Regards

Back