• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Majestic Class FLOLS

TARPSBird

SOH-CM-2024
Some years ago Lazarus teamed up with Jens-Ole Kjolberg and created an excellent FSX ship package for the Majestic-class CVL's HMCS Bonaventure and HMAS Melbourne. I believe the beta release (originally uploaded here) had a Fresnel Lens Optical Landing System (FLOLS) that was loaded as a "ship" in AICarriers. If anybody has the original package with "MAJESTIC_FLOLS" included as a separate ship, please PM me, I'd like to have the free-standing FLOLS. Thanks in advance. :encouragement:

I found two bonaventure/majestic packages at simviation, both by lazarus/LLC. Maybe one of them is what you need.

Cheers!

Mark

I found two bonaventure/majestic packages at simviation, both by lazarus/LLC. Maybe one of them is what you need.
Cheers!
Mark
Mark, thanks for the reply. I checked out the packages at Simviation and neither one has the FLOLS as a separate "ship" object. Still hoping somebody has the original beta package and can fix me up.

Back