• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Manfred Jahn's C-47

I fully agree. Great model and in this case with a great repaint. Good to see you TuFun.

Cheers,
Huub

Thanks Huub,

I haven't touched the brushes in a long, long time until recently an author contacted me to do a paint job for his book. His an active flight simmer and wanted to fly missions he is writing about. Lockheed still had P3dv3 available for download and my key was still active. It was a joy to fly my two favorite aircraft... Milton's Howard and Manfred's C-47!

I see there is v4/v5 and even v6 just to show I've been out of the loop for quiet awhile now. Anyways I'm looking forward to MSFS2024 and maybe get back into flying again! Oh it was fun touching the brushes again... was worried I've forgotten how to use PS.

ATT00013.jpg

Back