• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to
Marshall Islands UT

Marshall Islands UT 2

No permission to download

kdriver

Library Staff
Staff member
kdriver submitted a new resource:

Marshall Islands UT - Marshall Islands UT

Marshall Islands Scenery for CFS2 by UncleTgt

This is a reworking of the stock sceneries for the entire Marshall Islands chain. It is designed for use with Rhumbas mesh, but the scenery excludes provided should mean this works well in a stock mesh install too.

Contents: New Ground2K scenery for each, including fringing reefs.

New airbase scenery, made using FSSC.

New GSL infrastructure.

New custom Landclass & Waterclass.

Some simple missions using the stock F4U-1A Corsair for viewing...

Read more about this resource...

UT

You forgot to put in the readme that VietHuts_2 is needed.I couldn't fine the name of the author or the site.You could get to it from SOH at one time.I'm not sure if you still can but it had a lot of things for Viet Nam.

I know I'm a pain.

Hiede

Last edited:
Hiede,

I just updated the Marshalls package with a new airbases entries file.

For those of you that don't want the entire package again, I've attached the updated airbases entries file here.

Attachments

• Marshalls_airbase_entries_AUG24.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
To be fair, my scenery links did include a link to the old SOH page for No Dice's Vietnam Project, in his Free Flight site for the Viet objects page...

Here's the current link

UT

I know you put in links you what needs to be downloaded,in this package there isn't one.Maybe I will download it again.What we needed was on the computer but not installed in the game.

The Big E 44 is using a lot of your scenery.The Marshall Islands,Palau.Hollandia and Carolina Islands.There may be others but not sure.

Hiede

Hiede,

I just updated the Marshalls package with a new airbases entries file.

For those of you that don't want the entire package again, I've attached the updated airbases entries file here.
Thanks UT

I will have my son redo his airbase data file.

Hiede

Back