• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Message from Aaron Swindle

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
Aaron Swindle and his company Skysong Soundworks has been a part of the flightsim community for a long time--25 years in fact. Today, Aaron announces his retirement from developing, but also that his assets have been sold to an MSFS aircraft designer where some will live on in new add-ons.

Another fine developer moving on. I have purchased and used many of his fine soundsets for a wide variety of aircraft and always happy with the results of his work. Sorry to see him go.

I get the feeling that a whole lot of us dedicated flight sim users and developers are in the AARP club, that is to say, over the age of 50.

I'm working on 68. You know you're old when almost all the black is gone from your head and beard and replaced with white-grey. My Granddaughter who is 8, tells her friends (and anyone else who will listen) that Grandpa is putting on his Sant Claus look.

TSquare

Retired: SMSgt USAF/TXANG

PS: It doesn't help either when all but 2 of the aircraft you worked on are in the boneyard or on pedestals. (B-52G & H, F-102, F-101, T-33. F-4C, F-16)

Enjoy your retirement, Aaron! You were new to the scene when I started simming. I have several sound packages from you. Thanks for all you have done!

Don - Bushpounder

Back